Why Authoring a Book and Getting It Published Helps You Attract More
of the Clients You Want… Differentiate Your Law Firm from Competitors
(so You Can Command Premium-Level Fees)… and Protect Your
Staff and Livelihood from Desperate Attorneys Who Cut Prices to the Bone.
Inside this special report:
- The state of the legal profession – and why attorneys who fail to differentiate their practices are at the mercy of commoditization (pp.7-9)
- Six book ideas for solo attorneys and small law firms (pp.9-11)
- Is it really possible to author your own book, without writing so much as a single word... in less time than it takes to watch a movie? (p.11)
- 15 marketing strategies that our clients use to leverage their new book, as well as their new status as a published author (pp.11-13)
- The five stages of our proprietary Speak-a-Book™ process (pp.14-15)
- Next Step: Get the ball rolling on your new book, without committing a single dime until you have seen and approved an the conceptual outline (p.17)
Click the button, confirm your details, and we’ll send a complimentary copy of this special report to your office.